Simply Professional Formulas are a Microbial Based One Part Easy-to-Use Soluble Nutrient Powder; developed from a well-balanced blend of select natural & mineral nutrients and organic additives. SimPro is packed with 2X more Microbes than Great White, loaded with all of the organic additives; Seaweed, Silica, Yucca, Molasses, Humic, Fulvic & Amino Acids, Full NPK, Cal-Mag, Micro-nutrients, absolutely nothing else is needed from Seed to Harvest, just a few teaspoons per gallon of quality water Guaranteed! Save money and time and Enjoy #SimplyProfessionalResults.
Silicon strengthens cell walls and increases your plant’s tolerance to environmental stress such as drought, mineral toxicity and mildews.
Mycorrhizae, Bacteria and Fungi, enhance yields by improving nutrient transport, increases phosphate bio-availability, hormone stimulation, enzyme production and pathogen control.
Yucca Schidigera promotes complete wetting of the root zone and prevents dry spots optimizing nutrient / root contact.
Chelates nutrients and transports them into and through the plant Enhances cell growth, Increases Nutrient Uptake, Increases Nutrient Transport, Increases Silica Absorption, Stimulates Plant Immune System, Stimulates Cell Division
SEAWEED (ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM)
Promotes balanced growth, boosts immunity and stress resistance, increases lateral branching and contains trace elements
Amino acid fertilizers are readily absorbed, transported, and utilized as a source of nitrogen and carbon for plants. Amino acids also function as biostimulants for plants
SimPro Formula contains bio-stimulants; Use Bloom Formula to soak seeds and charge rooting substrate mixed at ½ Tablespoon per gallon of reverse osmosis water. For added microbial activity aerate full strength solution (1Tbs/gal) overnight then dilute in half. Use SimPro Bloom Formula on seedlings & clones for fast rigorous root growth.
Gradually increase the strength of your fertilizations. Don’t overdo it. SimPro Formula is strong; a full strength mix of 1Tbs/gal will produce large dense flowers.
Consider flushing your media with fresh water during the first week of flowering or anytime you suspect nutrient issues. Maintain a clean grow. Running enzymes in your system will keep reservoirs, media & equipment free of algae growth and nutrient buildup.
• Amino acids play multiple roles in N uptake and assimilation, plant signaling, C:N metabolism in the plant, and can increase microbial biomass, soil respiration and soil fertility.
• Humic and fulvic acids which are organic acids found naturally in soil from the decomposition of plant, animal and microbial residues. These contribute to soil fertility, root nutrition, nutrient uptake, etc., but can be variable due to the material from which they are derived.
• Seaweed extracts and botanicals. Applied to soils, these products may contribute to water retention, soil aeration, and may promote microbial growth. When sprayed on plants they can act as a fertilizer, plant growth stimulant, and aid in water stress management.
• Inorganic compounds such as silica, & cobalt that promote plant growth and tolerance to abiotic stress.
• Beneficial bacteria that have a wide range of relationships from external to internal plant effects. They can be involved with nitrogen fixation, plant growth promotion.
• Beneficial fungi can function as a plant symbiont, aid nutrient uptake and mineralization and assist with stress tolerance.
Specific amino acids can play additional roles as a biostimulant. For example, L-Proline can reduce the effect and speed up recovery time from abiotic stress by strengthening the cell wall. L-Glycine and L-Glutamic Acid are key components for chlorophyll production. L-Glycine and L-Glutamic can chelate metal ion nutrients and facilitate plant uptake and movement into cells. L-Tryptophan is a precursor in auxin synthesis which is used for root growth and development. L-Methionine is a precursor to ethylene which stimulates ripening. L-Arginine is a precursor to cytokinin production involved in cell growth, axillary bud growth and leaf senescence. Pollination and fruit formation require high levels of various amino acids. L-Histidine helps with ripening; L-Proline increases pollen fertility; L-Lysine, L-Methionine and L-Glutamic Acid increase germination; L-Alanine, L-Valine, and L-Leucine improve fruit/grain quality.
Simply Professional Formulas are well-balanced blends of select organic & mineral nutrients and natural additives. A one-part easy-to-use soluble powder. We save you time and money. Enjoy Simply Professional Results.